Today I was sitting around and then I was suddenly like “asfjhakfd, Anne of Green Gables needs a drinking game!!!!” This story is so tame and wholesome that a drinking game just seems ridiculous, which meeeeans… there’s all the more reason to do it! So, I started to think of what you could do while watching the movie and this is what I came up with:
- Currant wine, for sure. I don’t know how easy the stuff is to come by, but it’s a must.
- Mixed drinks with raspberry cordial.
I’ve already thought of a couple of reoccurring events that would prompt taking a swig:
- Every time someone mentions Anne’s red hair. Yeah, you’d be pretty far gone with this one, especially considering how prejudiced some of the characters are about it.
- When Anne is daydreaming. Once again, this is pretty often!
- Each time Anne has to apologize for something.
- NEW: Someone suggested another event: every time Anne says something about “bosom buddies.”
There could also be some major, one time, take-a-big-swig events:
- When Anne dyes her hair green.
- When the boat sinks as Anne is playing the Lady of Shalott.
I think this game could already get you as plastered as Diana Barry got off of Marilla’s currant wine, but I think we can do better. Anyone else have any ideas?
- goldenheartaly likes this
- violetpandorabox reblogged this from dhstjean
- oldcontemptiblemaud reblogged this from dhstjean
- msw1066 likes this
- ballroompink likes this
- miss-rumphius likes this
- paintedladyanatomy likes this
- introvertedbookworm likes this
- loieloie likes this
- lindsaycatmeow reblogged this from is-a-bellflower
- railways likes this
- changing-accounts-now reblogged this from dhstjean
- changing-accounts-now likes this
- nadmar reblogged this from dhstjean
- carmenism reblogged this from dhstjean and added:
- carmenism likes this
- elephie likes this
- brentammm likes this
- dhstjean posted this